Monday, December 26, 2011

A Great Find

I was reading through different blogs and things that people were posting on the internet and I came across this one. I'm not sure who exactly wrote it; I couldn't find a name which sucks because I would love to give her credit for her work. I'm guessing it's either a letter or maybe like a journal entry. But I think the emotion in it is amazing. There is this pull between love and hate and hearts being torn and beaten. I love how real it is and how she's not only wrestling with this guy, but with herself as well. I had to share it for those of you that like heavy emotion. So I hope you like it as much as I do. It is rather sad so be prepared.

"You say you're in love? Bull. You don't even know what love is. You are blinded by desire. You have been deceived yet you can't see it. She's not good for you. You think she is, but you don't know her. Not really. Actually you barely know anything about her. Your heart has been lied to and your mind has been tampered with. She has made you look like a fool. You think she truly cares about you? Ha! That's funny. All she's looking for is another guy to fall at her feet and worship her. She will drag your heart around on a leash. If she loved you, she would be with you. You look so stupid! She is playing you dear. She could not care less about you. Do you know what you put me through everyday? Wondering if you're going to talk to her or see her. Knowing that it's wrong, yet I have to put on a smile and act like it's fine. I tried telling you, but you were already too far gone. You have torn my heart out and have butchered it. I'm no better than you really. You have my heart on a leash. You're dragging it along, loving the sound it makes knowing that I'll always be right there whenever you beckon for me. You have ruined it. A love that could have been endless and perfect. You have tainted and abused it. If only you would get your head out of your rear and realize the things you have in front of you. Someone that is really going to love you no matter what. Someone that knows how to live with your quarks. She doesn't even know and if she did, she wouldn't understand you. This love could still happen. It's not hopeless. There is multitudes of work to be done to revive it, but the hope is not lost. You two don't belong together. I pray for the day when you see that. She'll probably have to be the one that cuts the cord because you're too far gone. She will use up all of your love and leave you out in the cold with a black and dried up heart. She will take it all and destroy it so that no one else will ever be allowed to come in. Your heart will be gone forever. She will ruin you. So if you want to die, go for it. I'm sorry that she's going to kill you. Don't act like I didn't warn you."

No comments: